[Snort-users] SQL Queries

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Wed Sep 15 03:47:01 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 01:38, Marc Hultquist wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> Simple question, I am busy trying to write a custom based php interface for
> acid, for purely 24 hour reports, and while I can see how things work, I cant
> find the correct sql statements ? Does anyone know which file the sql queries
> are stored in, I had a look in acid_qry_sqlcalls but I cant find much :\
>
> Kind Regards

Are you trying to change the 24 hours reports or add something that
isn't already there?  We are working on the BASE project which is based
on ACID and one of the things we are doing is adding reports that don't
already exist.  If you give me a bit more detail, I may be able to help
out a little....

Kevin
BASE Project Lead
The next step in IDS analysis!