[Snort-users] Help with Snort setup

Asceta asceta at ...7692...
Tue Sep 14 16:17:05 EDT 2004

I agree... People learning about snort, learn about os's, security,
tcp/ip... They have possibility to learn about ip-world  - and how to watch
their backs in that world.

And if it cools them - they do it better, faster, deeper. With 'more love'.
:)

Some people learn by reading, some learn by asking, some learn by trying...

Good luck for all of you :))

--
Arkadiusz Majer
http://www.asceta.tpi.pl/