[Snort-users] I am using Patrick Harper's guide still have pr oblems !!

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12346...
Tue Sep 14 13:33:38 EDT 2004

El lun, 13 de 09 de 2004 a las 20:11, Truax, Shawn (MBS) escribió:
> Hi Juan,
>
> Been following the conversation here.  The problem isn't that no one
> uses Linux.  The problem is its free, which equals no vendor, which
> equals no support.  You can't just call up your local O/S vendor to
> ask for help, unless you have purchased a support contract from
> someone like Redhat.

If you look at how much does it cost Windows XP Pro and you compare
it to Redhat with support you will find Redhat provides you more
support than Windows.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC