[Snort-users] Reports from IDS boxes - What software to use

Bill Warren bwarren at ...12173...
Tue Sep 14 09:20:02 EDT 2004

All,

I would like to start getting some sort of report from my IDS boxes
other than the log files.  I am wanting some sort of file that says
something like: out of X number of problems, malware is Y% of the
problems and it came from PC's A, B, and C.  What software do you
suggest?  The reason is that I want to be able to give something to boss
that is a before and after picture.  Any suggestions?

I am currently running Debian Woody with Snort 2.0.0 and upgrading Snort
is not an option.

Thanks,
Bill

--