[Snort-users] Snort 2.3 CVS branch, and new features

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Tue Sep 14 05:12:16 EDT 2004

Olaf,

It is almost a direct port from snort_Inline. So no, it will not
support pf.  Maybe I can put together a *BSD box sometime soon and
start to play around with pf.  Right now I don't have the hardware :
-(.

Regards,

Will