[Snort-users] Snort 2.2.0 & ACID 0.9.6b23

Matthew K. Lee mattl at ...12405...
Fri Sep 10 08:02:13 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I'm running snort-2.2.0, mysql (with schema 106), and acid 0.9.6b23.
I'm getting some of the alert information to show up in acid, but the
actual alerts are not displayed.  I've checked the database, and the
information is being logged correctly.  It seems as though the alert
page is just not returning any rows.  I wonder if there was a change in
the schema version that may have broken compatibility with ACID
0.9.6b23?

Has anyone else encountered this?  If so, what did you do to resolve the
issue?

Thanks,

Matthew Lee