[Snort-users] How to setup more than one sensor

Thu Sep 9 17:38:53 EDT 2004

yes, on your central logging server give permission for a user to put the data in the database and point to it in the conf on the sensors.

  _____

From: Snort IDS [mailto:seguranca_snort at ...6873...]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 4:04 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] How to setup more than one sensor

I'm trying to setup 3 sensors on my network and I have some doubts about central loging. Do I have to implement Universal Logging? Is there some configuration to be done on snort.conf?

Thanks,

Paulo.

  _____

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis <http://br.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/*http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/>  - navegue de graça com conexão de qualidade!