[Snort-users] trouble setting up SnortCenter

Larry Wichman larrywichman at ...131...
Thu Sep 9 11:40:32 EDT 2004

I have set up SnortCenter according to the document
written by Steven Scott and I am getting an error when
I try to access the console. I get the following
error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
mysql_connect() in
/var/www/html/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on
line 337

The only thing I can think of is that I did get an
error when I tried to compile php w/ --with -mysql.
The error said that there was no longer support for
mysql? Not sure. Any help is appreciated.