[Snort-users] cant restart mysql service

Thu Sep 9 08:57:03 EDT 2004

Is mysqld_safe in /usr/local/mysql/bin?  Is /usr/local/mysql/ there?

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Fernandez [mailto:Juan.Fernandez at ...2210...]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 9:13 AM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] cant restart mysql service

Hi Guys

When I restart the mysql clirnt on the sensor I receive the next:

root at ...12378... rc3.d]# /etc/init.d/mysql restart

/etc/init.d/mysql: line 1: my_print_defaults: command not found

/etc/init.d/mysql: line 1: my_print_defaults: command not found

No mysqld pid file found. Looked for
/usr/local/mysql/var/snort_jr_dmz.pid.

/etc/init.d/mysql: line 1: my_print_defaults: command not found

Can't execute /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld_safe from dir /usr/local/mysql

Any ideas ?

thanks

Disclaimer: