[Snort-users] Re: Rules that fire on bad checksums?

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Wed Sep 8 20:17:04 EDT 2004

Ummmmm, you could replace your snort IDS which you know and love. Or
you could apply the patch attached below.  I was feeling nice and had
an extra 5 minutes so I whipped this up for 2.2.0 users out there.
Victor Julien and I are working on adding this into snort_inline
anyhow.  This should apply cleanly to snort-2.2.0 and give you the
alerting you desire.

Regards,

Will