[Snort-users] flexresp2 is back and needs testing

James Riden j.riden at ...11179...
Wed Sep 8 13:31:32 EDT 2004

Jeff Nathan <jeff at ...950...> writes:

> Yes, I finished a testable version.  It's in your inbox.  As for the
> rest of the snortees, anyone wishing to test this before it's imported
> into the tree should email me directly or find me on the freenode IRC
> channel.

What changes have gone into the latest version? I'm happy to test, but
if I'm not likely to be triggering any bugs, it may not be very much
use.

cheers,
 Jamie
--
James Riden / j.riden at ...11179... / Systems Security Engineer