[Snort-users] flexresp2 is back and needs testing

Pedro Fortuna pedro.fortuna at ...11827...
Sun Sep 5 14:16:05 EDT 2004

Hi Jeff,

 Did you had the time to work on it yet? My presentation must be
finished by 8th, so it would be great if a fixed version of flexresp2
would come out till then... if not, life goes on :)
Thanks,
-pfeito