[Snort-users] NFS file copy vs. snort ???

Jason security at ...5028...
Sun Sep 5 13:03:02 EDT 2004

I doubt Snort is interfering directly with your copy but instead you are
using under powered hardware for the task of serving NFS and running
snort. It sounds like Snort is using all CPU so your NFS copies are
slow... try tuning snort.