[Snort-users] Urgent..please... Help: Php4.3.3 installation on RH9

Keith W. McCammon mccammon at ...11827...
Fri Sep 3 05:23:16 EDT 2004

> Wow, 3 e-mails in 2 hours.  You did not pay for a support contract, be
> patient, people will help when they are able.  People do this because they
> like snort and enjoy helping others but many do get upset when they are
> bombarded by someone that has little patience.

Might I also suggest that you try PHP-specific support forums if you
require assistance with PHP-related issues.  While someone here can
likely help you, this really isn't the place.  You'll get a faster,
more appropriate response (in most cases) when you use the appropriate
forum.