[Snort-users] Help: Php4.3.3 installation on RH9.

support support at ...12306...
Thu Sep 2 15:31:06 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am installing snort on a Red Hat 9 machine according to Snort, Apache,
PHP, MySQL and Acid and using the document Install on RH9.0 by Patrick
Harper which I downloaded in the snort web site. I have a problem with
php 4.3.3.
After the install and editing of /www/conf/httpd.conf I receive the
following error when I try to start /etc/rc5.d/S85httpd start
[rootlinuxmgr root]# /etc/rc5.d/S85httpd start
Syntax error on line 231 of /www/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /www/modules/libphp4.so into server:
/www/modules/libphp4.so:
This is the 231 line in /www/conf/httpd.conf :
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
Can anybody quickly help me to come out of the issue. How to resolve
this problem

Thanks and regards
Mayur Pathak