[Snort-users] RE: Barnyard not inserting on ACID tables in MySQL, just regular

Pedro Fortuna pedro.fortuna at ...11827...
Wed Sep 1 23:30:01 EDT 2004

I've just took a peek at my two "blank" snort databases that I
attempted to get working with barnyard, and this is strange... but the
sensor table is completly empty in both..... so, there couldn't be a
last_cid field... this means that barnyard fails to create new sensor
entrys... anyway, it seems there's a bug laying here in barnyard...

Pedro Fortuna