[Snort-users] Need help from the Snorters

Baxter, Anthony (ABAXTER) ABAXTER at ...10513...
Fri Oct 29 07:15:12 EDT 2004

I want to be removed from this mailing list, and the web unsubscribe
does not work or even prompt you to unsubscribe.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Mohammad
Abdelhady
	Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 11:37 PM
	To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
	Subject: [Snort-users] Need help from the Snorters

	Dear all attached is an html page clearfy the error I have every
time I tried to run the link of the ACID

	http://localhost/Console/acid_main.php

	your help will be apperciated

	Best Regards

	         Mohammad Abdel Hady

	         Senior System Administrator

	         Raya Holding

	         www.rayaholding.com <http://www.rayaholding.com/>

	FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2755??PS=47575>  Get it now!