[Snort-users] BASE 0.9.9 (release candidate for 1.0)

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Thu Oct 28 17:07:24 EDT 2004

Hi-

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 0.9.9 release of BASE is
available as of tonight the 28th of Oct.  This release fixes a number of
bugs and continues the work on the user authentication system.  We have
also started work on the generation of PDF reports.

We would appreciate all feedback and bug reports as this is hopefully
the last release before 1.0!

Thanks to everyone that has reported bugs and asked for features.

Kevin Johnson
BASE Project Lead
The next step in IDS analysis!