[Snort-users] Visio for data modeling (Visio connecting to MySQL)

Theodore Stout theodorestout at ...131...
Thu Oct 28 04:40:37 EDT 2004

Yeah that is kind of what I wanted.

Basically, my customer has have low skills.
Therefore, they want to have reports in a manner they
can understand, Visio and Excel.

 I just found out from Sourcefire that their
management server can create files which can be
imported into Excel.  I know from Excel I can easily
use Visio to create a network map with icons showing
detailed information.  This will make my customer
happy and will help me sell more boxes.

Thanks for all your help!  You have made a life a lot
easier now.

Theo

--- "Alex Butcher, ISC/ISYS"

http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6330_11-1039355-2.html