[Snort-users] packet payload missing

Larry Wichman larrywichman at ...131...
Tue Oct 26 07:59:01 EDT 2004

I found the problem. I get an error in the messages
file on the sensors:  snort: database: mysql_error:
Warning:  Some non-transactional changed tables
couldn't be rolled back SQL=ROLLBACK
Oct 26 09:52:18 internal-1 snort: database:
mysql_error: The table 'data' is full SQL=INSERT INTO
data (sid,cid,data_payload) VALUES ('9','27

Any ideas out there. Im not too sweet w/Mysql.