[Snort-users] Danny Li/AP/NSC is out of the office.

SN ORT snort_on_acid at ...131...
Tue Oct 26 06:45:14 EDT 2004

Typical Government inefficiency at it's finest! I
should forward this to FullDisclosure, "Hi, this is
the NSC security admin, I'll be away for the next week
or so, please feel free to take over my network while
I'm gone."

If this guy is a habitual SPAMMER, because this is
what it is, spamming, then he should be booted...

Cheese!

Marc

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:23:53 -0400
To: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
From: Matt Kettler <mkettler at ...4108...>
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Danny Li/AP/NSC is out of
the office.

Yes, and Danny was also kind enough to notify this
list twice back in June
and once in January when he was out.

Good to see Danny is persistent about announcing such
things.

-----------
I will be out of the office starting 01/08/2004 and
will not return until
01/17/2004.
--------
I will be out of the office starting  06/03/2004 and
will not return until
06/05/2004.
--------
I will be out of the office starting  06/10/2004 and
will not return until
06/12/2004.
-------