[Snort-users] Instructions on Snort as Win2k Service?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Oct 25 18:03:10 EDT 2004

CD into the same folder as Snort and execute the command. Remove any
previous service install. You will get an error if your snort.conf is
calling to an output database if it's not installed properly.

Most likely you have the service setup correctly, but the rest needs to be
completed.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member