[Snort-users] Danny Li/AP/NSC is out of the office.

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Mon Oct 25 11:25:01 EDT 2004

Yes, and Danny was also kind enough to notify this list twice back in June
and once in January when he was out.

Good to see Danny is persistent about announcing such things.

I will be out of the office starting 01/08/2004 and will not return until
01/17/2004.
--------
I will be out of the office starting  06/03/2004 and will not return until
06/05/2004.
--------
I will be out of the office starting  06/10/2004 and will not return until
06/12/2004.
-------