[Snort-users] Hi

Mon Oct 18 16:00:03 EDT 2004

LINUX 9?  sorry, doesn't exist.  the latest version of Linux is 2.6.8.1

As for your resolution problem, your right.  It is not related to snort
and you did not even give near enough info to answer the question.

This is what your question sounds like.  There is a light on the front
half of my car on and only goes off when I do this, can you help?

________________________________

From: support [mailto:support at ...12306...]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 3:45 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Hi

Hi All

I know this Question is no way related to Snort group ..but still if
anyone can tell me why my Linux 9 is not supporting screen resolution
more 800x600 . or tell me a mailing list where I could take some help.
Becoz of which I am unable to view the acid console propely on my linux
box

SITEL INDIA LTD.

4 A, Park Davis Complex(main)

Sakinaka,

Andheri-Kurla Road,

Mumbai 4000072,

India.

Tel      : 91-22-2820131,28522657

FAX     : 91-22-28561659

IPLC    :402-536-4179

-e-mail: support at ...12306... <mailto:support at ...12306...>

Disclaimer: