[Snort-users] anyone else having problems with OpenAanval 1.52 within the last 2-3 weeks?

sekure sekure at ...11827...
Mon Oct 18 14:22:02 EDT 2004

I don't know about the community forum (i disabled that feature), but
people have asked the same question in the regular support forums
(www.aanval.com/forum) before.  I don't remember whether or not it was
fixed, but I don't seem to be having the "crashing" issue on XPSP1
using Firefox 1.0PR. I have the console loaded in a tab for the entire
day (9 hours or so) and it never crashed Firefox as far as i can
remember.