[Snort-users] Snort on RH Enterprise Linux ES 2.1

Ravi Verma ravi.verma at ...12525...
Mon Oct 18 09:47:06 EDT 2004

Shawn is right. I two weeks back I used Patrick's document to successfully
install Snort on RHEL 3.

Good luck.

Regards.
> Check out www.snort.org/docs
> There are many installation guides. Patrick S. Harper has written many
> easy to follow installation guides for installation onto many version of
> RH linux. Although your specific OS may not be mentioned I bet you could
> take one of the guides written by Patrick and use it successfully.
> He also has his own web site www.interenetsecrityguru.com that you can
> check out.

Kind regards.

Ravi Verma
Chief Executive Officer
Telecommand Software and Services
2210 Plaza Drive, Ste 150
Rocklin, CA 95765
Phone: 9167053261, 866-220-RAVI (Toll-free)
Fax: 9169142008
www.telecommand.com