[Snort-users] SQL command to clear out the snort database

Lance Boon lboon at ...11799...
Fri Oct 15 14:31:31 EDT 2004

You could drop the database then recreate it using "drop database
snort;" be aware though you will lose everything that you have in that
database, or if you need to keep it for archive reasons etc just create
a second snort database and start logging to that one.

Subject: [Snort-users] SQL command to clear out the snort database

The database on my snort server is huge, I'm looking for an SQL command
to clear it out, rather than using the webpage ACID front end.

Any thoughts?

Pat