[Snort-users] SQL command to clear out the snort database

Botwick, Jason (Genworth, Contractor) Jason.Botwick at ...12522...
Fri Oct 15 14:19:17 EDT 2004

I use this:

DELETE FROM data;
DELETE FROM event;
DELETE FROM icmphdr;
DELETE FROM iphdr;
DELETE FROM opt;
DELETE FROM tcphdr;
DELETE FROM udphdr;
DELETE FROM signature;
DELETE FROM sig_class;
DELETE FROM sig_reference;
DELETE FROM reference;
DELETE FROM reference_system;
DELETE FROM acid_event;
DELETE FROM acid_ip_cache;

I forget where I got that, probably Patrick Harper.