[Snort-users] help me

twig les twigles at ...131...
Thu Oct 14 13:04:30 EDT 2004

Pssst.  My "secret" to avoiding pesky legalese tagged on to
every email is to use a yahoo account.  Fringe benefits include
not trumpeting to the world that Company A uses software B.

--- "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper at ...11593...> wrote:

> Yes, there is a great program to update your sigs automatic,
> and I challenge you to look around for yourself and find it,
> it is not that hard to find, trust me.
>
> Also, HTML e-mail is bad enough, but that stationary crap...
> Hehe
> Go get your self a large bottle of your favorite liquor and a
> shot glass. And read the following link while pouring shots as
> fast as you can
>
> http://www.theadamsfamily.net/~erek/snort/drinking_game.txt
>
> Just drink the whole bottle :)

=====
With a few exceptions, secrecy is deeply incompatible with
democracy and with science.
     --Carl Sagan
http://www.projectcensored.org/publications/2005/index.html