[Snort-users] help me

Thu Oct 14 10:48:54 EDT 2004

Yes, there is a great program to update your sigs automatic, and I challenge you to look around for yourself and find it, it is not that hard to find, trust me.

Also, HTML e-mail is bad enough, but that stationary crap...  Hehe
Go get your self a large bottle of your favorite liquor and a shot glass. And read the following link while pouring shots as fast as you can

http://www.theadamsfamily.net/~erek/snort/drinking_game.txt

Just drink the whole bottle :)

________________________________

From: Javier Guamán [mailto:jguaman at ...12499...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 6:21 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] help me

Somebody do known if exist some script that cant update the signatures of the snort of way automatic?

Ing. Javier Guamán R.
Web: www.novadevices.com
Telèfono: (593-2) 225-7711 ext. 120
Celular: 099034993
Av. Brasil N45-08 y Condor, Quito Ecuador

dangerous content by Kypus Server Appliance <http://www.novadevices.com>  E-Mail
Protection Service, and is believed to be clean.

Disclaimer: