[Snort-users] snort feature request (--dry-run)

sekure sekure at ...11827...
Thu Oct 14 08:07:18 EDT 2004

This email was sent on Oct. 7th, but I just got it today (snort-users
does that occasionally), so I don't know if you found your answer
already....  Snort has a -T flag specifically for the purpose you
describe.