[Snort-users] Problems with BASE... Need some help

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Thu Oct 14 06:21:51 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 23:38, Michael Steele wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I have started the process but Base gives me the same error as ACID:
>
> PHP ERROR: Incompatible version: Version 5.0.2 of PHP is too old. Please
> upgrade to version 4.0.4 or later
>
> I'm running the latest Base "base-0.9.7.1.tar.gz"
>
> This version apparently has not been patched for PHP5, any newer version out
> there?
>
> Kindest regards,
> Michael...
>
> WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

Hi-

The version in CVS fixes that error.  We are trying to finish the next
release as soon as possible.  I am hoping that it will be finished as
soon as tonight.

Kevin
BASE Project Lead
The next step in IDS analysis!