[Snort-users] COMPLEMENT MODEM RTC Connection and Snort

Broussard Philippe phbroussard at ...143...
Thu Oct 14 06:14:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have seached in the archives a response to my question and I found nothing
So my question is :

              I have a RTC modem (not ADSL) for my internet connection and
      Snort don't work with a RTC Modem Connection. Snort recognizes my
      Ethernet Cards and that's all

              It's possible to use Snort with a modem RTC ? If there's the
      case, what is the procedure (installation an configuration) ?

I work on windows 2000 SP3

Thanks all

Philippe

PS : excuse me for my bad english