[Snort-users] Snort 2.2.0 Bug Report

g4m3cub3 _ g4m3cub3 at ...8508...
Thu Oct 14 06:09:11 EDT 2004

Ummm when I use the command of C:\Snort\bin\snort -d -h 192.168.200.3/32 -l C:\Snort\log -c C:\Snort\etc\snort.conf I get this error that reads ERROR:  unknown preprocessor "α0c☺ag". Depending on what I put for a bitmask I get a different set of symbols n all in the "" part. As you can tell, this is the Windows version, I dunno how the Linux one works on this but I'm gonna try it in Cygwin/X and see what happens.