[Snort-users] Port scan not being logged? at 0 %?

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12370...
Thu Oct 14 06:08:58 EDT 2004

El mié, 29 de 09 de 2004 a las 01:52, RD R escribió:
> I am running snort on XP with PHP 4, MySQL and Acid.  Everything is
> running well except the port scan is still at 0%??  What does this
> mean?  How can I test this to see if it is functioning correctly?
> Thanks!

I have the same problem with ACID, and I think I have everything
correctly configured. Does someone have a clue about this?

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.