[Snort-users] Problems with BASE... Need some help

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Oct 13 20:47:21 EDT 2004

Ok,

I have started the process but Base gives me the same error as ACID:

PHP ERROR: Incompatible version: Version 5.0.2 of PHP is too old. Please
upgrade to version 4.0.4 or later

I'm running the latest Base "base-0.9.7.1.tar.gz"

This version apparently has not been patched for PHP5, any newer version out
there?

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member