[Snort-users] Beginner Question

Wed Oct 13 15:20:51 EDT 2004

there is pre-compiled binary for win32
http://www.snort.org/dl/binaries/win32/

From: Boecking, Cort [mailto:cboecking at ...12548...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 3:46 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Beginner Question

Ok, apparently I'm not getting very far.  I'm trying to just compile the
nsi file to make a Win32 file to run on Windows and I keep getting an
error and it is blowing out.   I'm getting this error in the compiler:

LicenseData: "..\..\..\LICENSE"
!insertmacro: MUI_PAGECOMMAND_LICENSE
!insertmacro: macro named "MUI_PAGECOMMAND_LICENSE" not found!
Error in script "C:\Program
Files\Snort\snort-2.2.0\src\win32\WIN32-Prj\snort_installer.nsi" on line
74 -- aborting creation process

Please help a newbie :)

Cort Boecking
Systems Technician
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
(405)234-4517
cboecking at ...12548...

Disclaimer: