[Snort-users] Re: CAUTION: Long Rant!!! Re: [Snort-sigs] Broken 1429.2 (POLICY poll.gotomypc.c

Jason security at ...5028...
Tue Oct 12 20:16:33 EDT 2004

I think Brain was simply being a busy person conveying information that
could have been worded to not afflict sensitive people. Unfortunately
that would have taken time away from his more pressing tasks of
supporting a huge community and doing his job at sourcefire. For all
reading... I have posted this link before and think it summarizes many
of the issue involved fairly well. It is certainly worth the read every
few months.