[Snort-users] Perfmonitor and Phil Woods' modified libpcap - Anyone created any sort of graphing app?

sekure sekure at ...11827...
Mon Oct 11 08:10:26 EDT 2004

Sam,

I am using the perfmon-graph script from the link below, combined with
a small wrapper script of my own, to ssh to my sensors, download the
stats and graph them, in various directories.  Currently, I have
rolling 24-hour graphs (updated every 10 minutes), weekly graphs
(updated every 2 hours) and monthly graphs(done once a month on the
last day of the month).

They look good, and I am happy.