[Snort-users] Problems with BASE... Need some help

Asceta asceta at ...7692...
Sun Oct 10 13:54:24 EDT 2004

Thanks!!!

It works now. Adding base directory to 'include_path' in my php helped. So,
maybe you should add this info to README... :)

Thank you for your help. Case closed. I've started to explore new ideas

Best regards
Arek

--
Arkadiusz Majer