[Snort-users] Duplicate SID'S

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12346...
Sun Oct 10 06:56:28 EDT 2004

El vie, 08 de 10 de 2004 a las 14:41, Esler, Joel - Contractor escribió:
> I am putting a question out there to see if anyone has run into the
> problem of duplicate SID's...
>
> Is it possible that there some type of script to check the sid-msg.map,
> check for duplicates, if there is a duplicate, fix the duplicate, then
> find the rule and correct it there?

Maybe oinkmaster can solve this kind of problems, but I never
tried, so take my word with extreme caution. It's the only tool
I know that maybe could do something like that.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.