[Snort-users] Problems with BASE... Need some help

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Oct 9 22:06:43 EDT 2004

You do realize that at this time there are very little differences in the
actual Base program from the ACID program. If you are using ACID with no
problems then I would stick with that until there are some major
improvements in the Base program.

It's nice to see the ACID code being branched after being ignored so long by
the original programmer. Now all we need to see is some major improvements
in the new Base program.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member