[Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

Gasper, Rick rjgasper at ...12530...
Sat Oct 9 07:37:52 EDT 2004

My thinking was that 5.02 would be faster that 4.xx. That was my only
motivation for trying 5.02.  4.39 is working.

Thanks for the guides, they are really helpful. IT saved me hours of
digging.

I used the eagleX package to gather the initial information, but I found
it way behind on versions.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Michael
Steele
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 10:58 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

Is there a specific reason you want to use 5.0.2 of PHP? The latest
4.3.9
works very well. I tried 5.0.2 but it failed and I just have not had the
time to figure it out. I will be doing this in a few months when I
update
all my guides. For now just go with the latest 4.3.9 of PHP which was
last
updated 9.22.2004

Kindest regards,
Michael...