[Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Fri Oct 8 20:02:01 EDT 2004

Is there a specific reason you want to use 5.0.2 of PHP? The latest 4.3.9
works very well. I tried 5.0.2 but it failed and I just have not had the
time to figure it out. I will be doing this in a few months when I update
all my guides. For now just go with the latest 4.3.9 of PHP which was last
updated 9.22.2004

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member