FW: [Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

Gasper, Rick rjgasper at ...12530...
Fri Oct 8 19:50:23 EDT 2004

Only about a day, but I would thing that server is getting hit pretty hard.

Total Events: 892544   Cached Events: 539261

CLIENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; brip1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
SERVER: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
SERVER HW: Windows NT SNORT 5.2 build 3790
PHP VERSION: 4.3.9
PHP API: isapi

This is monitoring 2 subnets from one of our dorms, a total of about 100 to 125 machines.

I am still turning rules off.

Rick Gasper
Manager, Network Services
King's College