FW: [Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

Paul Martin pmartin at ...11611...
Fri Oct 8 19:42:00 EDT 2004

How long has the server been running? I ran into this before I started
rotating my MySQL database. It got huge and unwieldy, and took about 90
seconds per page load. Purged the database, started with a new one, I'm
getting 2 second loads.

Just my experience, YMMV.

Paul Martin
Network Technician