[Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

Gasper, Rick rjgasper at ...12530...
Fri Oct 8 18:19:12 EDT 2004

You know for being so smart, and who obviously knows me very well would
know that I have done all my research before I would have asked a such a
basic question.

Since you also know that before I post a question anywhere, I do a
google and would have read the archives.  I also read the change file
and read every file that came with everything.

Yes I am a newbie when it comes to snort. Or I should say, that I
haven't had the opportunity to spend countless hours having no life
learning a product that I haven't had to use prior to this point.

Yes I should have been a little more forthcoming with information. I
wasn't looking for a solution, I was looking to see if anyone had done
what I was doing.

Thank you for point out that I should have spent even more hours that I
have setting up this server and learning this software

I have to ask this question: are you an asshole in real life or are you
playing one on the internet?