[Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

Gasper, Rick rjgasper at ...12530...
Fri Oct 8 18:00:18 EDT 2004

First the OS was in the subject. IT is Windows 2003.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Paul
Schmehl
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 6:49 PM
To: Gasper, Rick; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Snort Acid/Base PHP 5 Windows question

--On Friday, October 08, 2004 02:37:20 PM -0400 "Gasper, Rick"
<rjgasper at ...12530...> wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get php 5 to work with mysql?

[snipped]

> I get this error: PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete

It would help if we knew the OS.  If it's FreeBSD, you probably need to
install php-extensions.  The port has changed.  Read
/usr/ports/UPDATING.

If it's not FreeBSD, oh well.  You should have told us the OS.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member