[Snort-users] Snort not capturing data

Paul Schmehl pauls at ...6838...
Fri Oct 8 15:50:00 EDT 2004

--On Friday, October 08, 2004 01:28:41 PM -0500 Lance Boon
<lboon at ...11799...> wrote:

> What's your output line look like in your snort.conf file?

This isn't aimed at Lance.  His post just happens to be the straw in this
thread that broke the camel's back.

Is it REALLY necessary to quote the ENTIRE darn post when replying?  Fer
crying out loud guys.  We're all supposed to be professionals.  Have a
little sympathy for the readers of this list and TRIM your responses!  (And
yes, I know that CAPS is yelling.  I did it deliberately.  I'm irked.)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member