[Snort-users] Help with windows XP pro

Esler, Joel - Contractor joel.esler at ...9426...
Fri Oct 8 05:51:41 EDT 2004

What does this have to do with Snort-Users?  Use Google.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Mario
Guerendo
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 7:03 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Help with windows XP pro

Hi everyone,

I am running a non domain machine using XP pro.  I have 3 user accts,
One is the default admin with a pwd set that cannot be changed, I DO NOT
REMEMBER THAT PASSWORD. The other is my personal user acct that also has
admin access on the machine, unfortunately I set the password by
accident to expire at next log on and also selected the option "cannot
change password".  I cannot log on using either accts.
I have to use the guest acct to log on but I cannot change the
properties of the admin accts using that id.  Anyone has a suggestion?

Thx.

Mario.